Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Leroy Haynes Charity Golf Tournament

Got the opportunity yesterday to participate in a charity golf tournament benefiting the Leroy Haynes Center at the Red Hill C.C. Good friend and long time MY TRAVEL AGENT client Tom Fagan invited me to join his foursome, and although we didn't exactly light up the course with a barrage of birdies, we definitely enjoyed a beautiful SoCal afternoon out on the course.




The Leroy Haynes Center provides educational resources for developmentally challenged children, and is an outstanding organization that we are proud to support.

One of my raffle tickets won me the chance to participate in the "$100,000 Hole-In-One Shootout" after the tournament but I yanked my five iron shot left of the green and won ............ absolutely nothing.

By the way, if you would like to combine some golf with your next Australia trip, we can help set that up for you. Paula and I have posted rounds at Noosa Springs, The Vintage Club, Hope Island, Pacific Dunes, and Sanctuary Cove, where we actually raced along side a mob of kangaroos while in our golf cart !!

Cheers,
MJ Harness

CEO
Get Packed Travel Corp.
dba MY TRAVEL AGENT

No comments: